Amarr is excited to announce 42 two-tone color combinations will be available on Amarr’s one-of-a-kind Classica Collection effective July 1, 2013. Two-tone colored doors create more distinction and definition to the unique Classica designs and enhance the curb appeal of a home.
Classica two-tone color options are produced by factory-painting our steel Classica doors.
- The panel area of a Classica design is painted with one of 8 paint options: True White, Almond, Wicker Tan, Sandtone, Terratone, Dark Brown, Hunter Green, and Gray. These paints were selected to match existing and readily available Amarr touch-up paint.
- The trim area of a Classica design remains the original steel section color available today in the Classica offering: True White, Almond, Wicker Tan, Sandtone, Terratone, and Dark Brown. This trim area is not factory-painted because if painted, the paint may wear away due to the rubbing of vinyl stop molding as a door opens and closes.
- The top section of a two-tone Classica door with glass is not painted and is always the color of the original steel, as there is no panel area on this section when glass is installed and just the trim is visible. Window frames always match the steel color on the trim. To have a two-tone contrast look in the top section, order DecraTrim inserts in a color that matches the panel.
- The factory-paint process used is a spray-gun paint process. Variations in the edge of painted panel area are inherent in the two-tone painting process and are not a quality defect.
- The existing finish warranties for Classica are maintained for the two-tone color combinations.
- Two-tone colors are available in all constructions of Classica – Classica 1000, Classica 2000 and Classica 3000.
- Manufacturing lead time is standard lead time + 1 extra week.