Amarr is excited to announce the color addition of Medium Woodgrain to Amarr’s Classica Collection® (Classica 1000/2000/3000), Oak Summit 3000 and Stratford® 3000. This Medium Woodgrain color simulates the beautiful look of golden oak and has the low-maintenance and durability of steel. Medium woodgrain is available in the many authentic carriage house designs of Classica, as well as the energy efficient and economically priced Oak Summit 3000 carriage house in bead board, raised panel and recessed panel and traditional Stratford 3000 doors. The Medium Woodgrain color uses the same great paint system and has the same Limited Lifetime paint warranty as the other Amarr colors in these specific products. The beginning order date for this color is Monday, April 30, 2010.
Click the picture to download the pdf version.
Garage Door Repair Houston
Preferred Doors offers the following garage and home safety tip.
Do you sometimes have your car valet parked? If you do, consider securing your garage door remote. If it “disappears” and if your vehicle registration lists your home address, you could have a security issue.
- Never leave the remote control in the car or with a parking attendant. It should be treated like a house key. Consider a keychain remote.
- If your opener does not have rolling-code technology system, be sure to change the manufacturer’s standard access codes on the operator and remote control.
- Keep your blinds, shades, and curtains in their normal position so you do not bring attention to being gone.
- Always lock the door from the garage to the inside of your home. It is a small inconvenience for safety and security.
- Ask a neighbor to park in your driveway so it looks as if someone is home.
Garage Door Repair Houston
Preferred Doors Offers Tips on Maintaining Your Garage Door
June is Garage Door Safety Month and Preferred Doors is working to increase awareness of the possible hazards of garage doors and automatic opener systems as well as the need for periodic inspection and maintenance to keep them safe. The garage door is the largest moving object in most homes and according to statistics provided by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and the National Electronic Injury Surveillance System they were responsible for just over 13,000 injuries in 2007. Read more
May 27, 2010
Across the entire Atlantic Basin for the six-month season, which begins June 1, NOAA is projecting a 70 percent probability of the following ranges:
- 14 to 23 Named Storms (top winds of 39 mph or higher), including:
- 8 to 14 Hurricanes (top winds of 74 mph or higher), of which:
- 3 to 7 could be Major Hurricanes (Category 3, 4 or 5; winds of at least 111 mph)
“If this outlook holds true, this season could be one of the more active on record,” said Jane Lubchenco, Ph.D., under secretary of commerce for oceans and atmosphere and NOAA administrator. “The greater likelihood of storms brings an increased risk of a landfall. In short, we urge everyone to be prepared.” Read more