Purchase a LiftMaster 855LM Repeater Kit…. here
The new LiftMaster® garage door opener line uses the Security+ 2.0™ radio system. In 2008, HomeLink started implementing the HomeLink Version 4 (which is compatible with the new Security+ 2.0™ radio system) into various makes and models of vehicles. If you are unable to program a HomeLink to a new Security+ 2.0™ garage door opener, the solution is to purchase a HomeLink Repeater Kit model# HOMELINKRPTR. This kit contains a repeater and a new remote control. The repeater accepts and converts a 310MHz Security+® to 315MHz Security+ 2.0™.
- Basic Steps to Install and Program the HomeLink through the repeater
- Plug in the model# HOMELINKRPTR repeater near the garage door opener.
- Press and release the yellow “LEARN” button on the garage door opener.
- Within 30 seconds, press and hold the HomeLink vehicle button.
- Release the HomeLink vehicle button when the garage door opener light blinks. If light bulbs are not installed in the garage door opener, two clicks will be heard.
Liftmaster Homelink repeater installation Instructions (click here)
About the author