Preferred Doors is pleased to announce the introduction of the Lincoln 3000 and the Hillcrest 3000,
residential 2”-thick triple-layer steel doors with polystyrene insulation. Offering traditional
stamped panels in the Lincoln 3000 and stamped carriage house designs in the Hillcrest 3000,
these triple-layer constructed doors have 9.19 R-values, Limited Lifetime paint warranties, and
competitive market prices to provide exceptional value for the consumer. The begin order date
for these two new doors through Preferred Doors of Houston is October 15, 2011.
Features and Benefits of the Lincoln 3000 and Hillcrest 3000:
- 2”-thick triple-layer constructed steel sections with no center hinge pockets
- 27ga interior and exterior steel
- EPS polystyrene insulation
- 9.19 R-value
- Conventional 14ga door hardware
- Panel offering: Short, Long, Flush, Ribbed (Lincoln 3000)
- Panel offering: Bead Board, Raised, Recessed (Hillcrest 3000)
- Color offering: True White, Wicker Tan, Sandtone, Dark Brown
- DecraTrim and DecraGlass offering: Existing residential offering applies
- Decorative Hardware: Existing residential offering applies (Hillcrest 3000)
- Limited Lifetime finish warranty
- 3-year hardware warranty
Wind load options in testing and to be available in 2012.
- Residential Steel Section Arrangement Chart – existing chart applies.
- o 18” and 21” section heights available
- o Door heights: 6’ to 16’1” in 3” increments.
- o Door widths: 6’ to 20’ in 2” increments.
- Door and Section Weight Chart*
- Shadow Line Chart*
- Spring manuals*
- Strut Schedule*
- 3-part Specs*
- Installation Instructions*